Pool and Spa Water Testing
Pool & Spa operators across the country have been reporting Pseudomonas aeruginosa outbreaks at their facilities, in record numbers.P. aeruginosa produces a red, bumpy, itchy skin rash—usually on the legs, trunk, inside of arms, lower back, and also: earaches, eye infections, and coughs & sore throat.
Let Mid-Atlantic Laboratories, Inc. Test your pool or spa water for Pseudomonas aeruginosa…
HERE’S HOW SIMPLE IT IS :
Just call us at: (804) 742-5577 & request our services.
We provide you the following:
- 1FREE sampling & shipping supplies, & sample-taking tips;
- 2Shipped FREE to your location;
- 3FREE Overnite Shipping of your water samples back to our lab for testing;
- 424-Hr. Analysis providing specific levels (if any) of Pseudomonas a. bacteria;
- 5FREE Faxing of analysis results, immediately upon test completion; hard copies mailed to you.
- 6MONDAY—FRIDAY sampling & shipping to our Lab— results WILL be faxed to you on WEEKENDS.
WE PROVIDE ALL OF THESE SERVICES FOR ONE LOW PRICE OF:
$55 per sample For Pseudomonas
IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE POOLS TO BE TESTED OR WANT US TO TEST YOUR POOL ON A WEEKLY SCHEDULE— WE OFFER A VOLUME DISCOUNT PLAN
We also offer Discounted Pool & Spa Groupings: Total Coliforms, E. coli, HPC & Pseudomonas…..$110.00 (Includes all Free Services to above)
Individual prices for each of the tests above are also offered.
To Order Pool & Spa Water Sampling Supplies Call Us: (804) 742-5577 or shop safely and securely with our online shopping cart.
Did You Know That In, 2011, The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Healthy Swimming Program Is focusing on “Prevention of Swimmers Ear”